- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
This is a Casual opportunity
Due to rapid growth, we are looking to fill multiple positions within our Warehouse operations as a General hand. We are looking for individuals who want to grow as the business grows and be a part of something big.
The role of a casual General Hand with the potential to work up to 5 days a week, Monday to Friday. The position is physically demanding. You will be part of a dynamic team, which dedicates itself to providing the best and most efficient service possible to keep our customers happy!
- Outbound: Picking/Packing and Dispatching orders to set KPI's
- Inbound: Receiving stock, Replenishment and Put away
- General cleaning duties
- We are looking for people who are reliable team players with a positive attitude and work ethic
- Physically fit to perform all duties in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Follow all policies and procedures
- Safety focused with a proven ability to adhere to all Safe Operating Procedures
- You will need to be available to work a minimum of 3-4 days between Monday to Friday
- Be available for Morning shift or Evening shifts
- Possess steel cap shoes and a mobile phone
- Due to location, your own transport is recommended
- Ability to adhere to several targets throughout the day, including many realistic and fast-paced KPI's across either picking, packing, receiving and replenishment
- Be able to follow strict processes to ensure our high-quality standard is maintained
- Available for an immediate interview, off-site physical assessment and drug and alcohol test and commencement
If this sounds like the ideal position to you and you are for the challenge please apply, attaching a current resume to your application
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have previous warehouse experience?
- Do you have your own transport?
- Have you worked towards targets and KPI's before?