- Job Listing Date
- 23 Sept 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next-generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through a strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. We are a leading provider of equipment, controls & services for heating, ventilating, air-conditioning, and refrigeration and security systems. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
About the role:
To Assist the Engineered Systems Sales and Operations Team in completing their day to day Tasks.Managing paper trail and all administrative activities.
your responsibilities will not be limited to;
- Daily Review of Emails and ensure all actioned in appropriate time.
- Team Filing
- Processing Timesheets
- Processing Leave Forms and Updating the team Leave Spreadsheet
- Setup of new customers and suppliers
- Raising Purchase orders
- Processing the logistics Data Entry and raising new Job Files
- Run the Monthly PMS reports - to be completed on the last day of each month
- Run any other adhoc reports when requested.
- Third Party invoice processing
- Uploading All invoices into Dolphin and submitting with the appropriate approvals.
- Contract inceptions
- Assist Team Assistant with Closing of Projects
- Review Project cost and close old projects
- Raise the GRN ( Good received Number) In iscala.
- Assit with other adhoc duties that may be required from the Administration Team.
- Assist Sales and Operations in all day to day activities where required.
- 3 years Administration experience in a similar role
- Proficient MS Office Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills (Strong service orientation)
- Relationship management with both employees and customers
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and work prioritisation skills
- Opportunity to join global company
- Supportive team environment
- Career growth
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your application in confidence.
Johnson Controls Master Security Licence #404945334