In Home Property Consultant
Advertiser: Future Assist Services Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
Future Assist Group
We are an industry leading financial services group providing a holistic service for for our clients that includes comprehensive property research, analysis, tailored finance solutions, streamlined procuring process and long-term ongoing support. Our 100 plus staff are spread across our five offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Sydney and the Philippines.
The In Home Property Consultant will be in charge of the management of all new Melbourne clients. Our clients come through many different channels and the In Home Property Consultant is responsible for communicating, managing and on boarding these clients by completing an initial consultation in either their homes or our offices. A large amount of training, support and mentoring will be provided to ensure the highest level of competence in the position is achieved.
- Great attitude and work ethic
- Driven by the desire to exceed you KPI’s and earn large bonus on top of your above industry standard base salary
- Proven track record of outstanding customer service and sales skills
- Be positive, outgoing and reliable
- Passionate about the property market and property investing
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Extremely professional and well presented
- Have a current drivers licence
- Above industry standard base salary & bonus structure
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Exciting and dynamic company culture
- Possible sponsorship of qualifications and industry certifications
- Confident, supportive and encouraging management team
- Extremely advanced IT, CRM and internal systems to work with
Only appropriate applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?