Corporate Services Manager
Advertiser: Adelaide Tooling Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- $80,000 - $94,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Adelaide Tooling is looking for a Corporate Services Manager to head-up our Corporate Services Team.
Located in Regency Park, Adelaide Tooling is one of SA’s largest metal stamping businesses. Currently is manufacturing components for the building and mining industries. The company previously was a large OEM supplier to the Australian automotive industry and now wishes to re-enter the automotive industry by supporting new emerging industries.
This is a full-time position, offering a highly competitive package.
The Corporate Services Manager role is a central position at Adelaide Tooling. You will use your full strategic toolbelt to drive business outcomes and lead Adelaide Tooling in the right direction by establishing an export market for its products and services.
In the position, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Undertake strategic sales and finance planning
- Oversee the business’ Corporate Services Team
- Develop subordinate staff members to manufacture to new customer requirements
- Ensure the business meets relevant KPIs, including maintaining quality ratings, Meeting sales and budget targets
- Represent Adelaide Tooling with significant clients, at trade events and other public situations
- Be responsible for the Corporate Services Budget
- Facilitate budgeting and sales target reporting requirements
- Analyse operations and identify current quality systems or improvement required for future markets
- Prepare and oversee plans for operations, organisational, fiscal and programmatic improvement
You must have at least a relevant bachelor’s degree or higher qualification, or at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
You must have a demonstrated track record of success and at a minimum, 3 years of relevant work experience in a comparable position. Preferably within the automotive industry
To speak fluent Vietnamese to a level that can represent the company in future commercial negotiations
This position requires a candidate with a high level of strategic capability.
Closing date for applications: Midnight Sunday 20th October 2019
We are interviewing immediately so please upload your resume via the APPLY link.
Or email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com