Retail Store Assistant
Advertiser: Cherry Collectables Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
About the business
Cherry Collectables are located in the heart of Melbourne CBD, selling Trading Cards, Toys and associated memorabilia within the Sports, Gaming and Entertainment genres. We pride ourselves as being part of the hobby community, as collectors and enthusiasts ourselves.
About the role
Cherry Collectables are seeking two casual employees with capacity to scale up hours as the company grows. Availability is required between Monday to Friday, 12pm to 5pm. The role has two main responsibilities; for providing excellent customer service in a friendly atmosphere ensuring that customer's needs are clearly identified and met at Point of Sale, and to assist with the picking and packing of eCommerce orders.
Main Duties include;
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Money handling at Point of Sale
- Picking and Packing of eCommerce Orders
- Maintain an understanding of product ranges and product releases
- Other assorted duties to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the store
Benefits and perks
Cherry is a great place to work! If you're into Sports, Gaming or Entertainment - especially trading cards - then what could be better?
The potential for role expansion exists for a successful employee
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience;
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people
- Amazing attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Retail experience (an advantage)
- Previous cash handling experience (preferred)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- How many years' experience do you have as a retail assistant?