Locomotive Drivers - Northam
Advertiser: Railtrain Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Rail & Maritime Transport
RTS Rail Operations are at the forefront in the development of bespoke service offerings providing its customers with flexible workforces, both supplemental and fully embedded. Railtrain Services is looking for qualified Locomotive Drivers for work opportunities in Northam. If you are a safety focused and an experienced Locomotive Driver we would love to hear from you.
Key features of the role include:
- Willing to look at experienced Drivers from all areas in Australia willing to relocate or travel from surrounding areas for these opportunities
- Great pay rates with a great company
- Weekly roster look ahead
- Paid expenses
In addition to relevant driving experience, successful candidates would ideally possess or be willing to obtain:
- Certificate IV in Train Driving qualification or equivalent
- Valid Arc Infrastructure RTC Track Access Permit or able to complete 1 weeks training
- Able to pass Category 1 Medical
To register your interest, click on "Apply Now" & submit your resume.
(Only shortlisted candidates that meet all of the above criteria will be contacted).
We are an organisation which embraces diversity in our workforce and we encourage everyone who meets the above criteria to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?