Materials and Supply Chain Consultant
Advertiser: Trackem Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Sept 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $120,000 - $149,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Analysis & Reporting
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated, and commercially astute consultant to drive efficiencies and optimise existing operations. You will be responsible for implementing an innovative and exciting long term tracking solution.
You will play a significant role in delivering client engagement and defining the evolution of the practice.
It is a six months contract with the potential for fulltime employment.
You will spend 60% of your time on remote sites and 40% in Perth CBD.
You will be a highly motivated and driven professional with previous experience in a consultancy role.
Additionally, you will possess:
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in a management consulting firm
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in a Logistics, Project delivery or Advisory role
- Exceptional communication, influencing and negotiation skills to achieve the best possible commercial outcomes for the business
- Experience with ERP system
- Strong Project Management skills and proven ability to lead cross-functionally, achieving key milestones across multiple initiatives or projects
- Lean mind-set with continuous improvement focus to work on key operational transformation projects
- Minimum 5 years FIFO Materials and Logistics Experience
- Strong technical background
- Proven Reporting ability
- Flexible with travelling to a site on short notice
- The role will be client facing so the candidate will need to be confident dealing with key stakeholders in high-pressure environment
Track'em helps owners and contractors to get work done on time and budget by creating a single source of truth about the location, status, condition, custody and history of every resource (materials, tools, equipment, consumables) needed to work productively.
Our ease of use, rapid deployment, fast payback, industry specific functionality and flexible local support has made us a platform of choice for many of Australia's leading energy, resources, construction and engineering companies who have depended on us to track over 10 million items across more than 50 major projects.
To learn more about us visit www.trackem.com.au
You must be Perth based and must have Australian residency or a valid Australian work permit at the time of applying.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- How many years' experience do you have in the logistics, freight & delivery services industry?