Advertiser: Terindah EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Sept 2019
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Event Management
Terindah Estate is a boutique winery situated on the Bellarine Peninsula as is the ideal venue for Conferences, Weddings and Events. Boasting a wide scope of facilities as well as an outstanding food & beverage offering, our property provides our valued clients with many options for amazing events from as little as 2 to 300 guests.
We are seeking two experienced event industry professional who are motivated, highly organised and with strong attention to detail to ensure our clients experience is of the highest quality in both product and service.
We are looking for:
1 x full time ongoing
1 x 6 months maternity replacement from January - July 2020 flexible dates
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Receive, prepare and respond to all Conference, Wedding & Event enquiries with proposals covering venue, function, food & beverage and accommodation costs
- Previous experience with start-to-end function coordination, including selling packages
- Develop strong working relationships with our existing clients and build a new customer base
- Personally liaise and meet with perspective prospective clients for site inspections and sell the properties property’s strengths to maximise revenue opportunities
- Generate new sales and meet the company's expectations of sales budget
- Execute strategies to increase conference & event bookings and manage sales and marketing activities including social media
- Complete all necessary administration documentation for each event including contract management, event orders, invoicing and the finalisation of accounts
- Work closely with the entire events and operations team, as well as supply chain partners to ensure all events are run smoothly and seamlessly to meet or exceed client expectations
- Represent the Estate by attending trade shows, expos, networking events as required
Key attributes of the successful candidate would be:
- Min 3 years experience in the event industry in a similar role
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills
- Effective numeracy, computer, verbal and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge of the hospitality and event industry
- High level of customer service and sales experience essential
- A warm, friendly and approachable manner towards all clients and stakeholders
- Effective social media skills across a range of platforms
- Experience in ResPak and ResDiary would be ideal but not essential
- Ability to work flexible hours over a 7-day roster including nights and weekends depending on function requirements.
To be considered for the position you must have a current:
- Victorian RSA
- Driver’s license
An attractive salary package is offered for this position. If you feel your current background, experience and skills are in line with this role's requirements, please forward your resume and cover letter to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Manager – Terindah Estate
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales coordinator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an events manager?
- How many years' experience do you have in event management?