Migration agent and Migration Agent Assistant
Advertiser: SeekVisaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $70,000 - $89,999 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Legal Practice Management
We are looking for a full time migration agent or lawyer with a proven track record in subclass 482, 186/187, 189/190, parent, partner visas and skills assessment applications.
- Confident working with LEAP Migration Manager, LEGENDcom and MS Office systems
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment,
- Excellent time management,
- A fastidious submission writer,
- An eye for detail and customer service experience.
We also have a Migration Agent Assistant role available. A diligent, motivated and enthusiastic team member seeking a career working with industry leaders. Salary negotiable on skills and experience, plus performance incentives available.
We are established in Melbourne and looking for a registered migration agent in Melbourne and other cities.
Please apply either through seek or by sending an email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through SEEK.
Visit https://www.seekvisa.com.au/ to find out more about us.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?