Advertiser: Santos Organics LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Sept 2019
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
The role of Office Assistant in our Art & Industry Estate Store and Warehouse will be supporting two important parts of the business that are growing and changing quickly. We are looking for hard working people that enjoy working in a fun environment, open to change and passionate about our brand.
Experience working between different system platforms, data entry and a good foundation in basic business administration is desirable. The site you will be working at has a retail store, café and warehouse that serve the community.
About the business
Santos Organics has been operating for 45 years and is an innovative Environmental Not-for-Profit organisation who use clean food and natural products to fund environmental and social health initiatives through ongoing grants and donations. They are passionate about empowering people and communities to live in a healthy and sustainable way.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Entering invoices for all purchases into Ideal POS and Dear
- Updating prices in system
- Setting up and communicating monthly specials to our stores
- Creating new products in both systems
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Supporting accounts payable as needed
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Have experience in a similar industry
- Experience with data entry with good speed and accuracy is beneficial
- Good people skills
- Demonstrates ability to work autonomously
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for our mission and a desire to help grow our business
- Moderate level excel skills and experience with; PCs, IDeal POS, Microsoft Office and Xero is helpful
- A professional, yet casual demeanor
When you work for Santos Organics you will be joining a team who are pioneering the way that consumer spending can re-shape the food system, environment and our communities. We run on 100% renewable energy are a not-for-profit Environmental organisation.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter that outlines your suitability to the role and how your experience matches the skills that we are looking for.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?