Marketing and Corporate Coordinator
Advertiser: Sanctuary Lakes Golf ClubMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Marketing and Corporate Coordinator
Sanctuary Lakes Golf Club (SLGC), is a member-owned golf club, enjoying substantial growth as the leading golf service offering in Melbourne's West. Home to a globally renowned Greg Norman designed Championship golf course and situated a short 20-minute drive to the CBD, the club strives to complement its assets by servicing members, visitors and corporate clients in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
An opportunity is presented for a suitable candidate to join the team in the role of Marketing and Corporate Coordinator
This is a permanent Part-Time role. As a member of the club'steam, the successful candidate will be responsible for the daily practical marketing requirements but will also work closely with senior management and have input into the future strategic shape and direction of the club. Innovation, creativity and working autonomously are essential capabilities. A golf background and interest in golf are highly desirable criteria however if the candidate can show exemplary skills in the right areas these are not essential.
Marketing and Corporate Coordinator is an operational role within the administration department. The main focus is to deliver successful marketing assets across all facets of the club. The role will be required to contribute to marketing strategy and corporate initiatives as well as maintain all financial components of the operation in line with budgeting.
- Identify new marketing strategies for attracting members and golf events to the club
- Manage the club’s web and social marketing assets including paid marketing
- Produce, manage and implement the club’s marketing and media plan
- Increase the brand awareness of the club
- Create digital and print content as needed
- Produce marketing materials which are consistent with brand style guidelines
- Manage the club’s communications across all internal and external channels
- Assist in attracting Corporate and Sponsorship opportunities to the club
- Coordinating with the Golf Operations department in the facilitation of group golf days
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a genuine personal interest and/or passion in golf. Please note that prior work in the industry is not a prerequisite but being able to engage with stakeholders using a golfing perspective is essential.
- Hold proven experience in managing SEO, SEM and Social Marketing
- Ability to handle all digital media creative
- Have a previously demonstrated record of proven marketing implementation.
- Show the ability to operate on both a practical daily operations level and a tactical and strategic level to improve the standard and profitability of the Club.
- Hold personal attributes including high work ethic, self-drive, demonstrated the ability to show initiative and creativity to improve processes. Be able to build and maintain mutually successful working relationships.
Preferred qualifications (not essential):
- Tertiary educated within Marketing and Communications
- Skilled in utilizing WordPress, Canva, Microsoft Office at a minimum
- Experience with SEO, SEM and Social Marketing, Qualifications in this field would be highly desirable.
- Internal – CEO, Board of Directors, Club Captain, other staff members including curating, administration and shop staff.
- External – Club members and guests, suppliers, corporates and customers.
Great conditions of employment including a rewarding career and attractive wage structure will be negotiated with the successful applicant. The role will require flexible working hours however this is in line with golf requirements. Working Saturday’s and some public holiday/Sunday shifts it to be expected.
To apply for this role please forward your application and resume to;
Adam Weeks - CEO
Applications close Sunday 4th October 2019
Only applicants with the right to work permanently in Australia will be considered for this role. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?