Print Production Assistant
Advertiser: Waratah GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Production, Planning & Scheduling
Waratah Group of companies encompasses complete print production, promotional items, print management services along with direct marketing, mailing, storage and logistics. All of these services are supported with cutting edge technology.
We are seeking a Print Production Assistant to join the team. You must have experienced in areas of Offset and Digital printing. You will also have knowledge in all areas of finishing and logistics.
You must be computer literate with strong verbal and written English skills, you will be a multi-tasker and lateral thinker with a positive attitude.
The successful candidate reporting to the Production Manager, will be able to work autonomously and in a team environment, in a fast, high pressure and high quality environment.
For the right person, this will be an exciting and hugely rewarding role. You have the opportunity of working with many of Australia's leading brands and manage varied and exciting projects.
Key to your success will be your exceptional print production skills, , excellent communication skills, a razor-sharp eye for detail and the ability to multi-task across numerous projects. You will be part of a fun, friendly and supportive team.
- Plan print jobs
- Manage workflow by priority
- Co-Ordinate external and internal work
- Prepare samples
- End to end client and job management through production
- Quality control of work prior to client handover
- Communicate with internal clients
- Work and communicate with other business units and departments
- Assisting and supporting other team members
You will possess the following skills and experience:
- 2 + years' experience in a similar role
- Able to work quickly, efficiently, with the ability to handle high volumes of work
- Fluent level of English verbally & written
- High attention to detail
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications
- Passionate and self-motivated, always striving to achieve your goals and targets
- Possess willingness to learn & develop
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to get in an exciting and rapidly growing company
- Feeling valued, recognised and rewarded for your contributions
- Huge opportunity to develop further within the role and the company
Valid Victorian drivers licence essential.
The successful applicant will be given a fantastic opportunity to become a valued member of a dynamic, friendly, hard-working and supportive team, located in our Laverton office.
Successful applicants will be called in for an interview.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Apply to have a confidential discussion regarding this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account manager?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?