Accounts/Admin ClerkPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Sept 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
We are a construction company located in the Emu Plains area looking to employ a responsible Accounts/Admin Clerk to assist our accounts department with day to day duties.
Duties of the Accounts/Admin Clerk include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
This will include but not limited to:
- Weekly invoicing of clients
- Daily banking duties
- Insurance applications for construction works
- General filing into client folders
- Maintaining Client Variation registers
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organise their work using tools, like MS Excel and MYOB. If you also have previous experience in a similar role and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Previous experience using MYOB & Microsoft Office Suite
- A P1 Provisional license or higher
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
This role is for immediate start, hours working Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Please send through your resume and cover letter by clicking the button belo