Advertiser: Albany Creek Early Learning CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
At Green Leaves Early Learning, we are committed to providing children with high-quality education in our innovative and sustainable learning environment. Our state of the art purpose built centre offers unique learning experience for the children, with a team that genuinely care about education and making a positive impact in the children within our service. Our centre in Albany Creek has a strongly established team, with both a supportive Centre Director and leadership team that take the pleasure in helping to make work play, whilst creating a sense of belonging for all.
We are currently seeking Educators to join our growing team that are excited about our vision and values, whilst also being dedicate to ensuring children are given the opportunity to develop and become the best they can be.
This role will see you guiding and supporting, whilst working collaboratively with fellow Educators in your room to ensure high quality practice is achieved. You will also be a part of creating a team culture where everyone shares the same passion for Child development.
The ideal candidate for these positions will hold:
- Certificate 3/Diploma of Children's Services (or be actively working towards)
- a current Working with Children's Check (QLD Bluecard)
- First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Hold a strong understanding of the Early Yearls Learning Framewokr (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Previous Educator experience is preferred, but not essential
- Express a genuine passion and interest in being part of a team that provide high quality education and care for Children
- Flexible shifts between 6:30am and 6:30pm
- Staff Childcare Discounts
- Uniform Provided
- Generous Salary on offer
- Professional Development Opportunities
- State of the Art Facility
Key Priorities within the role:
- Coordinate learning activities within your assigned room
- Maintain effective communication amongst the team and families
- Understand and interpret relevant industry regulations and legislations, including the National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Framewokr/My Time Our Place
- Ensure a high level of health and safety standards and regulations are met and maintained at all times
- Engage with local communications by building relationships and networking
If you are ready for the next challenge within your career and wanting to join an organisation that value their staff, please submit your application.