Human Resources and Business Development Officer
Advertiser: Wesley Health ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Sept 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $33 - $35 per hour + super + bonus scheme
- Work Type
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Recruitment - Internal
Wesley Institute deliver nationally accredited Training across 20 locations Australia wide. Wesley train in access of 1500 students annually in Medical Administration and have been market leaders in this space for nearly 20 years.
As such, we employer over 50 casual Trainers across Australia with specialised adult education and industry qualifications.
Wesley have a position available for a dynamic and engaging human resources consultant to administer the HR needs of both our internal and external requirements. The applicant will be a true people person and also enjoy liaising with industry and engaging in business development.
As Wesley is an RTO, the position will include recruitment of new trainers; and maintaining current trainer files with the annual PD, and qualifications required to be an accredited trainer.
Wesley also liaise with industry to offer recruitment services and seek opportunities for our qualified students. Duties include sourcing suitable students for positions available and also undertake business development, marketing and sourcing opportunities for both students and traineeships in market. This will include visiting clients and building key corporate relationships.
This position is ideal for a candidate who has experience in recruitment and also one with great people skills who enjoys business development and growing relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
Candidates will have an eye for detail as the maintenance of employee files, to comply with ASQA and RTO regulations is also required.
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered
Managing the process through the interview to offer stage and beyond, in the recruitment process
Onboarding of new trainers and employees into the company
Administering Employee files to comply with RTO and ASQA requirements (compliance regulation)
Oversea and promote Employee PD opportunities to comply with RTO and ASQA requirements
Engage with industry in a business development capacity to promote Wesley services include Student and Traineeship opportunities
Develop industry and stakeholder relationships
CANDIDATES SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Experience in a recruitment role - from interview to candidate selection and successful onboarding (2-3 yrs experience)
- Administrative support experience - high levels of organisational and administrative ability
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Business development skills and the ability to engage and build relationships at all levels
- Pro-active and ability to work in a self managed way, keeping an eye on the needs of the business to drive outcomes
- Be a true people person and genuinely enjoy working with and through people to develop and fulfil positive opportunities.
- Be a team player - happy, positive and value driven
The position is flexible in terms of days/hours and flexibility is required for candidates work towards the needs of the business.
Business Development bonus' are available for promotion of Traineeships in industry and opportunities for regional and national travel exist as required.
Wesley is looking for a true people person, happy and positive to who can work to the positive values of the organisation and be motivated by supporting and helping employers and students be the best they can be.
If this sounds like you, send us a Covering Letter explaining why you are a great fit for this position, and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Applications without thoughtful covering letters addressing our job criteria will not be considered.
Wesley is a family friendly organisation, with modern offices in Technology Park, Bentley with free parking.
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of employment & workplace relations?
- How many years of in house recruitment experience do you have?