Customer Success Manager
Advertiser: CyaraMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
Who Is Cyara? Cyara is the world's market leading provider of an omni-channel customer experience testing and monitoring platform. Founded with a focus on making its customers successful, Cyara enables rapid innovation of the customer experience to achieve better customer outcomes while dramatically reducing the cost of development and testing and minimizing the risk of exposing consumers to poor customer experiences. The Cyara Platform provides a foundation for enterprise organizations designing and testing the customer experience throughout the testing lifecycle, across all customer interaction media, and across the entire technical architecture (IVR, Web chat, SMS).
Cyara customers innovate 40% to 70% faster than their peers, and reduce the time and expense for testing their software by a third or more compared to manual testing while providing better test coverage to identify and correct issues in their customer experience environment. In addition to testing, Cyara also provides active monitoring of the customer's environment. From self-service applications through to the agent desktop, Cyara provides leading-edge solutions to some of the most recognizable brands in the world. Every day, millions of flawless customer interactions are delivered by organizations utilizing the Cyara Platform.
Our customers include some of the leading consumer brands in the world who obsess with delighting their customers. We sell to financial institutions, mobile operators, manufacturers, government agencies and software companies in Europe, Asia/Pacific, Australia and North America. Our market is horizontal, global and large. Our upside potential is substantial.
What We’re Looking For: We are looking for experienced account management/relationship management professionals to join our newly established Customer Success organization. The Customer Success organization focuses on all aspects of the customer’s journey post-sales, with a mission to delight our customers, help them achieve success and create customers for life. We need a relationship-builder who cares about and is obsessed with the customer experience as we are; a highly organized and proactive individual we can entrust with our largest and most strategic customers. We are seeking someone who can maintain high levels of engagement with these customers and deliver an elevated level of service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
The Experience You Have: You should have at least five years of continuous experience in customer/account management positions. You have experience being part of a professional services, service delivery, or account management organization that has handled software solutions for large enterprise. You have domain experience with IVR and contact center technologies, as well as cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings. You have experience in complex account management for Fortune 500 companies. You have the ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts, and the ability to travel up to 25%.
Responsibilities: Our Customer Success Managers have responsibility for customer relationships, adoption, retention and success when it comes to their use of Cyara’s products and services to meet their desired business outcomes. As a Customer Success Manager, your activities include:
- Onboard, align and develop trusted relationships with customer stakeholders.
- Establish a high level of customer engagement to drive satisfaction and loyalty – create customers for life.
- Conduct regular meetings, workshops and Business Reviews with customers.
- Be the customer advocate, putting them first. Own and drive cross-functional activities within Cyara to deliver a successful outcome for the customer.
- Understanding and establishing the customer business objectives and success criteria to maximize adoption, self-sufficiency and business value for the customer.
- Formulate the account strategy, take the lead, working with your Customer Success Engineer and Technical Account Manager counterparts to drive customer adoption and effective utilization of our solutions and services.
- Identify opportunities to deliver greater value to the customer through expanded capabilities or portfolio additions of our products and services; coordinate handover to the Cyara Sales Account Team to drive the up-sell/cross-sell.
- Continually assess, document, and analyze customer progress toward stated goals and results
- Facilitate relationships across various customer teams and/or departments to further strengthen Cyara’s partnership
- Educate customers on the value they are realizing from their Cyara solution
- Ensure customers employ best practices and their Cyara solution is optimized for maximum value
- Continuously monitor customer health and sentiment throughout the post-sale customer journey and proactively address any issues that may affect customer satisfaction/retention.
- Establish regular communications with Cyara Sales Account Team to update them on the status of the customer.
- Coordinating post-sale kick-off, hand-off and onboarding for new customers.
Culture Fit: You are the kind of person who acts with integrity in all you do, you value people and establish trusted relationships, you care deeply about the customer experience and pride yourself on delivering an elevated level of service, you are highly organized and responsive, you are proactive and always seeking improvement and never satisfied with the status quo, you are comfortable moving fast and making decisions quickly, you value individuals but are known for making teams come together across functional lines. Our core values, an excerpt which is below from our company internal website, are what we live by:
Customer Obsession. We pride ourselves on our customer focus and commitment and our work hard, play hard culture! All our customers are referenceable due to the dedication of our team and their relentless effort to hold our customer’s hand throughout their journey until favorable outcomes have been delivered.
Innovation. Don’t be afraid to bring new ideas, thinking, and approaches to Cyara and question our existing approach, as we believe in constant learning and continuous improvement. We’re very innovative and take pride in doing things that have never been done before, no matter how impossible they may seem.
Humility. At Cyara we’ve worked hard to try and build a flat, team-centric culture where everyone rolls their sleeves up to get the job at hand done even if it’s not in your job description. No task is too low-level or small for all of us to do. Be confident but humble.
Quality. Always put in your best effort and the results will take care of themselves! Don’t compromise the quality of your work even though time pressures may exist
We’ve grown every year of our existence. All of our customers can be referenced. Our strength is in our core values.
Reporting: This position reports to the Director of Customer Success.
Education: BA/BS required, MS/MBA desirable
Interested? Please apply directly to our website at www.cyara/com/careers
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?