Advertiser: Mr Splash PlumbingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Plumbers
About the business
Mr Splash Plumbing is a reputable domestic and commercial maintenance plumbing company servicing Sydney Wide. We are a family owned and operated business offering a long-term, permanent role with training and development opportunities.
We are rapidly growing, and seeing no signs of stalling, Mr Splash Plumbing has become synonymous with quality plumbing services for all those in need of quality workmanship. Generational at heart, our aim is to keep family at the core of our values. We believe that there is nothing more important and we take pride in fulfilling kinship every day, to every stakeholder of the business.
Unlike others in the industry Mr Splash Plumbing treats their clients as family; we respect their wishes, we respect their urgency, we respect their home. Fulfilling profiency and honesty, our customers journey begins right ar the first point of contact, right through to completeion and beyond.
About the role
We are looking for a maintenance plumber with previous commercial and residential maintenance experience to join our experienced team of plumbers. The normal working hours are 7am - 3.00pm Monday to Friday with plenty of weekday and weekend overtime opportunities.
Must be confident in working on your own and with other team members. Your day-to-day jobs include but are not limited to:
- Clearing Blocked Drains
- Jet Blasting
- Burst Water Pipes
- Leaking Taps & Toilets
- Gas Installation
- Gas Repairs
- Hot Water System Installation
- Hot water System Repairs
- CCTV Drain Camera Inspections
- Strata and Real Estate Plumbing.
Benefits and perks
Working with Mr Splash Plumbing all of our staff become apart of the Mr Splash family. The successful candidate will be provided with:
- Excellent salary with generous bonuses and plenty of overtime opportunities
- Brand new company vehicle
- All tools, jet blaster and CCTV provided
- Fuel card
- Company phone and iPad
- Company uniform supplied
Skills and experience
To be the right candidate for our position you MUST hold the following credentials:
- Minimum Certificate III Plumbing Qualification & Tradesperson Certificate
- Competent in all aspects of plumbing, drainage & gas fitting
- Confidently use a high-powered jet blaster, camera & locator
- Effective communicator, both verbal & written
- Able to work independently & in a team
- Be well presented
- Be able to sell the work that you are completing to the customer confidentially
- Able to problem solve
- Must have sales experience and be confident in sales and upsells
- How many years' experience do you have as a maintenance plumber?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in plumbing?
- How many years' experience do you have as a plumber?