Resort Management Couple Broken HIllPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Sept 2019
- Far West & North Central NSW
- $160,000 package plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
The Out Of The Ordinary Outback group is an Australian owned and managed hospitality group based in the Far West of NSW with a mix of venues including an Award winning Tour Company.
We require a motivated and energetic couple to run our latest offering the Broken Hill Outback Resort. Located in a picturesque outback setting 10 minutes from Broken Hill, the Resort offers luxury spa cabins, caravan sites, camping sites, a bar and restaurant. We are looking for a couple that are hands on and will build and grow the Resort client base while maintaining a strong understanding and grasp of the business management needs including accurate and timely reporting, rosters and stock and cost management.
The ideal couple will have extensive hospitality experience between them, a solid foundation of food and beverage experience, One of the couple need to have Chef qualifications to help lead the commercial kitchen operation or at least extensive kitchen experience
The package ($160k) includes base salary onsite accommodation, gas, electricity, internet and reasonable food for two adults. Plus up to a $20,000 annual bonus based on performance and KPI's
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and dynamic couple who would like to lead, take ownership, build a strong and enthusiastic team and really make their mark on this new establishment.
If interested in this role please upload a cover letter and your CV
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?