Advertiser: THE PAPER MILL FOODMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Sept 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
We are seeking experienced wait staff to join a dynamic team in a new venture in Western Sydney. The venue will house multiple outlets from a charcoal meat and seafood restaurant to an all day cafe with a comprehensive dessert offering.
As part of the team your responsibilities will include day-to-day floor duties with the ultimate aim to create memorable experiences for our guests. And of course with a smile!
A strong product knowledge of food and beverages is a bonus but not critical however a great attitude towards learning is KEY as we will provide ample opportunities for you to develop and learn.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?