Casual Administrative Receptionist
Advertiser: UC PhysioMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Sept 2019
- Gold Coast
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
About the business
UC Physio is a leading physiotherapy practice on the northern Gold Coast. We pride ourselves on delivering first class physiotherapy for a range of presentations. We treat clients with musculoskeletal aches and pains, disabilities, paediatrics and women's health amongst others.
We are located in the Coomera Grand Shopping Centre in the high growth Upper Coomera area. In addition to the close shops we are also very close to many schools.
About the role
We are seeking a mature, enthusiastic and professional receptionist. Our ideal candidate will be able to cover other staff during school holidays, holiday leave and sick leave. Some of the coverage may include Saturday mornings. Wednesdays are essential at this stage. These days and hours are subject to change.
Receptionists participate in assisting with organising appointments, receiving telephone calls, accounts and billing, assisting clients, and enabling the smooth efficient running of reception and administration in a caring manner. They also provide administrative support to our physiotherapists. This particular role will also involve making data entries on PRODA and significant time organising our NDIS caseload.
You will work in a dynamic fast paced team where you will see the positive impact that we can have on our clients.
Skills and experience
* Excellent computer skills
* Excellent phone skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Demonstrates attention to detail
* Able to follow booking procedures for multiple therapist in specialised areas
* Collect information that enables a booking to be made with the correct therapist
* Experience in reception and administration is required
* An understanding of the NDIS and NDIA will be considered favourable
How to Apply
Please email your CV and a cover letter demonstrating the skills required and your availability for an interview to Dani at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?