Advertiser: Guardian Interlock SystemsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
- Are you a fast learner ?
- Do you have good computer skills and good data entry speed ?
- Are you process driven ?
- Do you have a high attention to detail ?
If you answered YES then this is the role for you.
We are looking for a capable and mature individual with strong initiative and the ability to work independently and think on your feet. It is important that you have an upbeat personality to deal with clients, service providers and suppliers. It is imperative that you have the ability to work efficiently and accurately with a high level of organisation. You need to be flexible, motivated and willing to learn.
This role handles a variety of administration tasks including shared reception duties, general office duties, records, data checks and follow up. We are looking for a well presented individual with excellent communication skills.
For the right candidate hours could be negotiable, may suit a parent returning to the workforce.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Answering telephone calls and emails
- Data Checks and entry
- Management of office stock levels
- Ad-hoc administration duties as required
- Maintaining a clean and tidy office
Abilities, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bright, enthusiastic personality
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Customer focused with a friendly & vibrant phone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to learn new software programs easily as required
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work in a fast paced environment
- Good problem solving skills – enjoy a challenge
- Excellent team and relationship building skills
- Show initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to work autonomously as well as effectively in a team environment
Guardian Interlock Systems is a well established Australian owned and operated Sydney based company. We are a leading supplier and program manager of Alcohol Interlocks and Breath Testing Equipment.
If you meet the requirements outlined in this ad, we would love to hear from you. Please forward applications to Erin Laws via seek.com.au.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?