Advertiser: Transforming Kids OT ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Sept 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $50,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
About the business
Transforming Kids Therapy Services is a private practise allied health clinic in Blacktown. We provide Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology services to children 0-18.
Transforming Kids opened in 2016 and has grown into a very busy clinic.
About the role
We are seeking a medical receptionist to work full time (Monday to Friday). You will be the first contact for client's when calling, emailing and entering the clinic.
We are seeking a friendly person to:
1. Schedule client appointments
2. Return enquires and phone calls as per our policies and procedures
3. Send out appropriate documentation to clients and external providers.
4. Take point of sale payments
5. Work 8am to 5pm
6. Complete filing, scanning and printing duties
Benefits and perks
You will be provided with training on our policies and procedures to ensure you can complete all tasks as required.
You will be working within a supportive team and close to Blacktown Station and Westpoint Blacktown.
We are more than happy to aid you in accessing courses in administration.
Skills and experience
The desired applicant should:
1. Have excellent communication skills
2. Understand privacy and privacy requirements
3. Have great phone and technology skills
4. Be motivated, resilient and able to effectively manage their time.
Transforming Kids would prefer the candidates to have previous experience working in a reception role.
If you feel you suit this criteria please submit your resume and cover letter.