- Job Listing Date
- 22 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- $40,000 - $44,999 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Bearing Wholesalers is a market leader in the supply of automotive and industrial bearings and components to both the wholesale and trade markets. In addition to our comprehensive range of bearings we also stock a wide range of associated products for the automotive, industrial and agricultural industries.
A full time pick packer position is now available at our Bayswater location. This role will include, but not be limited to, picking and packing of stock and orders, inventory control including stock taking and bin locating and other warehouse duties as directed by the Warehouse Manager.
We are seeking applicants who possess the following attributes:
- High level of communication skills both written and verbal
- Work effectively autonomously and as part of a team
- Diligence & punctuality
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Live locally
- Reliable transport
This is a full-time position and is suitable for entry level applicants provided they meet the criteria as outlined above.
Only people that we deem suitable for the role will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?