Picker Packer Storeperson
Advertiser: Renniks PublicationsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $22 an hour plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Warehouse Store Person, Picker & Packer
We are a multi-brand, multi-channel company seeking an energetic & motivated person to join our warehouse team. The job is full time, but there is some flexibility possible for the right candidate.
You need to communicate effectively and have good English reading and writing skills. Physically you will be on your feet all day and able to lift weights to 15kg.
The role is anything but relaxed; it is a fast-paced, intensive environment - the unexpected is expected.
We are a growing operation, and while previous experience is not essential, the ability to adapt to ongoing change is.
- Accurately picking, checking and packing stock, from single items to wholesale pallets.
- Put away stock received and replenish shelves
- Use an RF scanner (planned deployment early 2020)
- Use a pallet stacker
- Use online freight dispatch systems
- Work in a high-volume, high paced environment
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be on your feet and active all-day
- Have the ability to work efficiently and as part of a team
- Communicate in English through speech, reading & writing
- Maintain an orderly workplace is required
Located in Banksmeadow with street parking.
Given the variety and volume of inbound and outbound stock, no two days are the same.
There is a team atmosphere, and we expect the best from every individual every day.
We offer competitive hourly rates, all employee benefits, a continually improving working environment, some flexibility in hours, and the opportunity to grow with us.
Your application should include an attached cover letter with an indication of your availability.
Police check welcomed.
These are the products you will be picking & packing:
renniks.com - ellery.com.au - ottohutt.com.au - semikolon.com.au - leuchtturm1917.com.au - hermalabels.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?