Medical Receptionist Casual EXPERIENCED IN GP MEDICAL TO APPLY
Advertiser: Castlegate Family and Womens Health ClinicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Sept 2019
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Majesty Medical Corporations is proud to present Castlegate Family Practice and Women’s Health Clinic. A dynamic Medical centre located in a north metropolitan suburb in Perth. Majesty is committed to providing a prestigious clinic with a high standard of professional care. Castlegate is a privately operated (non-corporate), independently owned practice. Castlegate is a mixed billing practice with allied health and pathology services soon to also join.
Within the complex there is other complementary medical facilities available including a dental clinic and radiology imaging services; making it a prime location for all medical needs to be served. The practice is easily accessible via the freeway and public transport. Positioned on a major arterial road with a high number of motorists passing the medical complex daily making it a perfect location with excellent road exposure.
We are currently looking for experienced medical receptionist staff to join our growing team. The receptionist staff will:
- Have experience with the medical suite software of best practice , Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- - Familiar with handling payments through a tyro machine or similar, understanding of processing of all medical billing (private or bulk billing), insurance claims etc.
- First point of contact for patients and other respective medical staff so a friendly and professional demeanor is required.
- Patient confidentiality must be upheld where procedures and policies must be adhered to maintain a high level of quality and accuracy
- - Multi tasking and the ability to remain calm and collected while under pressure to handle a busy practice setting.
- All billing roles
- - Open Hours Mon-Fri 8am to 6pm
- Saturday hours is a must 9-2pm
Majesty Medical Corporations encourages ongoing mentoring, support and education to ensure all knowledge, work processes and procedures is up to date and the most effective to handle patients in an efficient and professional manner. We care for our patients and Majesty Medical’s goal is to ensure the utmost care and treatment so our patients return to us with the confidence that they will be listened to, treated well and finish leaving their consultation with medical staff and administration that they have the full confidence they are in the care of the best hands possible. If this fits in with your outlook and view of general practice, please apply now, we are waiting to hear from you.
For further information please contact our Practice Manager at email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your preferred work type?