Warehouse Assistant/pick packer
Advertiser: Australian Brands AllianceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
We are an expanding fashion development company who needs an energetic and dedicated Warehouse Pick and Packer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Using our inventory system
- Processing returns
- Maintaining a tidy and organised work space
- Unpacking and coordinating incoming stock
- Must be a fast worker
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Can work well in a team and individually
- Must have organisational skills
- Have the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Previous picking and packing experience
- most have flexibility to work within various departments as required
- Strong numeracy skills
- High attention to detail
- Hands on approach
- Available Monday to Friday
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant, dynamic and expanding company. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, possess sound time management and be self-motivating. With the right candidate there will be room to grow and develop your skills in the Warehouse team.
To apply for this position hit, APPLY NOW.
Australian Brands Alliance is committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment which values and respects diversity and equity.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?