Advertiser: Southcare IncMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Sept 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $30 - $39.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Southcare is a multi-award-winning not-for-profit organisation that's been offering quality aged and community care services since 1982.
At Southcare we provide health, well-being and capacity building services to support seniors to stay comfortable in their own homes and communities. Our focus is on helping people to remain living independently, socially connected, healthy and fulfilling lives for as long as possible.
Southcare takes a fresh approach to aged care, providing our customers with local, reliable, flexible, and innovative solutions designed to meet individual needs. Our mission is 'Empowering People and Enriching Lives'. We support people to live vibrant, healthy, independent and connected lives. Southcare is now looking for a Sales Representative to join the team on a part-time basis working 22 hours per week.
As the Sales Representative you will:
- Establish new business that will convert into revenue for Southcare
- Qualify all assigned leads within 4 hours and convert successfully to opportunities and set appointments for Home Care Coordinators to follow up
- Respond to general enquiries regarding home care services for potential customers and customers in lead and opportunity stages of sales pipeline process
- Management of Salesforce and Pardot leads and opportunity processes to ensure follow up appointments are made, and customer information documented
- Document all discussions with contacts in the lead and opportunity stages in the Salesforce notes against the contact record
- Action automated inbound leads/opportunities from various sources including social media, website, phone, email, seminars etc
- Provide information to potential customers to assist them in the assessment process to receive home care services
- Assist potential customers to be assessed by sending online referrals to My Aged Care
- Management of customers objections
- Manage a large amount of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify customers needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions to convert leads into opportunities.
- Assist with general duties as required
Selection Criteria (Essential)
- Sales Experience in a person-centred sector or experience in aged care
- Well-developed customer relationship management skills and ability to provide customers with an exceptional service experience
- Demonstrated experience in calls and lead conversion
- Willingness to work within Southcare’s mission and values
- Well-developed verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- High level of computer literacy with demonstrated knowledge and understanding of electronic customer information systems
- Sound administration skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team and to foster teamwork
- National Police Certificate in line with the requirements of the Aged Care Act
- Previous experience in phone sales will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the government funded system of aged care and community programmes
- Salesforce experience and knowledge of sales pipeline processes
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Ability to strive and hit KPI’s
- Self-motivated attitude with a passion for closing deals and striving to be a top sales representative.
Southcare is an EEO employer and welcomes applications from indigenous and diverse backgrounds.
All successful applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and will consent to a pre-employment assessment.
Inclusion of a covering letter explaining why you think this is the perfect role for you, in addition to your resume submitted through SEEK is essential for consideration.
Due to the number of applications currently being received, only candidates progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?