Pharmaceutical Territory Manager - Consumer Health
Advertiser: A.Menarini Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Sales
Menarini has an exclusive opportunity for a dynamic Territory Manager within our Consumer Health OTC division to showcase their skills in Melbourne North & West and Country Territory. Menarini is a leading global biopharmaceutical company focused on delivering differentiated healthcare across consumer and ethical brands. We are headquartered in Florence, Italy and have a large presence in the APAC region.
Take advantage of this opportunity and use your sales experience in the pharmaceutical OTC environment to promote our portfolio of consumer brands; Rejuvenail, Seremind Giovene and Papulex. This is an opportunity just waiting for a passionate sales individual to kick-start their career with a top global pharmaceutical company.
- Support the National Sales Manager to conduct activity to gain sales growth and market share with existing customers through negotiation, customer focus and training
- Increase consumer off-take of Menarini’s Consumer Health brands within an assigned territory via effective implementation of Territory planning and following Menarini’s sales process.
- Promote designated products according to strategies, selling messages and marketing activity, including planned contact with key targeted customers.
- Achieve sales and activity targets
- Develop sound territory plans to sell against Pharmacy Promotional Planner, including set objectives, activity and analysis
- Actively monitor market trends through personal contact with customers and attend industry association meetings and seminars where appropriate. Provide feedback to relevant managers on field intelligence
- Apply appropriate selling and negotiation skills to maximise sales for Menarini’s Consumer Health Portfolio through selling, training and relevant marketing driven promotional activities in line with Menarini’s sales process
What you will have:
- Experience selling into retail pharmacy or 3 year’s experience working in retail pharmacy
- Previous experience selling consumer brands OTC sector would be ideal
- Current driver’s licence
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent technical selling skills
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package including fully maintained company car or car allowance and quarterly bonuses
- Work with a top pharmaceutical company with strong growth and development
- Thriving culture, valuing diversity and inclusivity of all people in the company
- Comprehensive sales trainings
- A supportive inclusive environment to ensure you are set up for success from Day 1.
- Employee benefits (extra days paid leave, wellness benefits, health insurance discounts, )
- Chance to give back through our community service activities
- The Sales Team at Menarini celebrate wins and reward high achievers on a consistent basis. This is a high performing team with everyone vying for prestigious annual awards.
Who we are
At Menarini Australia our attitudes and behaviours are guided by our Vision, Core Values and Brand Promise. Collectively they make up our unique DNA and bind us to a common purpose and shared values. At Menarini we have an intrinsic belief that good health is essential to longevity and quality of life. We share a dream to empower healthier and happier living by playing a part to advance healthcare through our diverse therapeutic portfolio. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance through product quality and safety and we are sales and customer centric; fueled globally by over 17,000 employees who treat each other with trust, fairness and respect.
We want the best to apply!
Menarini is a global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and foster an inclusive environment which benefits our people, patients and communities. We are interested in the best people working for us, which is why we adopt a responsible, open-minded approach to employment that complies with the Australian Fair Work Act.
How to apply
If you would like to be part of this highly driven and successful team please submit your CV and a covering letter addressing the competencies required above by 7th October 2019.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to be considered for this job.
It is Menarini’s policy not to accept speculative resumes from Agencies, unless the role has been released directly to the agency. If we require your assistance on any roles, we will contact you at the time.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?