Warehouse Stores Person / Relief Driver
Advertiser: Eastway Food SuppliesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Sept 2019
- Northam & Wheatbelt
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
About the business and the role
Eastway Food Supplies, Merredin is a family run business which has been servicing customers in the Central Wheatbelt for over forty years.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service to all our customers.
We are looking for an "all rounder" to fill the role of Warehouse Storesperson /Relief Driver.
The person applying for this position needs have the following attributes / skills:
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Have a strong work ethic
- Punctual, reliable and honest
- Clean and tidy presentation with a pleasant manner
- Good written and verbal communication
- Comfortable handling paperwork & payments from customers
- Attention to detail
- Must have a current MR Licence
- Must have a current Forklift Licence
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please phone Monday to Friday after 10.30 am on 9041 1662 to apply.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Picking & packing customer orders - includes Freezer work.
Unload deliveries & put stock away.
Maintaining depot & grounds
Monday to Friday only - no weekend work
Job benefits and perks
Monday to Friday only
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?