Junior Factory HandPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Sept 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Machine Operators
Based in Forrestdale, our laser cutting / fabrication business currently requires a Junior Factory Hand to assist our Laser Operator to commence work immediately.
The Junior Factory Hand role will include but not be limited to the following duties
- Assisting the laser operator.
- Cleaning and maintaining workshop
- Strong manual handling skills
- Ability to do manual handling and repetitive labour
- Proficient in the use of hand and power tools
- Willingness to learn with a high regard for safety
- Packing items for shipment, manually or using forklifts
- Current Driver's Licence (C Class minimum)
- Forklift ticket is highly advantageous
- Work within a team environment to achieve production targets
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to work autonomously and unsupervised at times
Monday - Friday with the possibility of Saturday. With overtime, paid weekly, working in the factory workshop.
In return, you will be working with a friendly team in a clean environment. A good wage is offered and will be commensurate with experience.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please send us your covering letter and resume online by clicking on the 'APPLY NOW' button below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?