Advertiser: Pacific Heart CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Sept 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Specialists
About the business
Pacific Heart Centre is an established cardiology practice centre offering comprehensive patient-centred health care in the hub of East Maitland. We aim to ensure high quality and convenient cardiac care of patients from the Hunter / New England area.
Our head office is based in Maitland Private Hospital while we also manage varying visiting clinics across Cessnock, Tea Gardens and Muswellbrook.
We are looking for a motivated team member with good drive to match our ongoing business growth.
About the role
The successful applicant will be needed for front line services including the following:
- Answering phones
- Appointment management using GENIE software
- Accurate handling of EFTPOS and cash transactions
- Handling medical files with confidentiality
- Assisting in general office duties
The successful applicant will be hired on a part-time basis, with some flexibility in days for the right candidate.
We have multiple satellite sites across Cessnock, Muswellbrook and Tea Gardens areas and you will be required to work in each site on a rotating roster.
Skills and experience
- Medical administration experience
- Medical Typist experience
- Reception experience
- GENIE Software experience is an advantage.
- It is imperative that the applicant have strong computer skills and typing ability.
- Excellent phone manner and communication
- A strong attention to detail
- An ability to work in a busy environment
- Must have neat and professional presentation
If you would like to join our dynamic team, please attach your resume with a cover letter addressing the following:
- Why you think you are suited to this role?
- What skills and experience do you have that you feel would make you a good fit for the role?
Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Please send your resume and cover letter via the apply now button or email Chantelle Hudson, Practice Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?