Sales Traineeship - Plastic Products
Advertiser: Industrial Plastics (Aust) Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
This is a rare opportunity to build a career with a progressive organisation that is committed to remaining the supplier of choice in our industry through supporting its team members to develop and be the best they can be. We are looking for an outstanding candidate with drive, determination and sales ambitions.
The initial position will be a Certificate IV in Business Sales, developing into a career of technical business development focused on new business and project delivery.
As the Sales Trainee, you will be responsible for delivering a sales budget by the handling of sales for cut to size and commercial products. Over time your role will develop to include taking a strategic approach to close large orders for industrial products, including forming strong relationships with key customers.
- Front counter sales, phone answering, customer order pickup coordination, and general sales team support.
- Producing quotes, sending e-mail pricing and giving over the phone pricing.
- Following up sales leads and open opportunities to close deals.
- Logging all customer communication in our internal CRM.
- Maintaining an online retail shop and managing logistics for the prompt delivery of products purchased online.
- Administration work as required to develop your foundational knowledge of business to better understand the sales process and business metrics.
What you'll need to succeed
Most importantly, you will enjoy a challenge and find motivation through closing deals. It is a fast-paced, autonomous role. The below skills and experience are preferable, but primarily your attitude is what matters.
- Meticulous organisation skills with the ability to prioritise competing work demands.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Excellent customer service and computer skills.
- Understanding the importance of Policies and Procedures in any organisation.
- A positive attitude that thrives on challenges and business improvement.
- Strong spelling, grammar, and mathematical skills.
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting position in a supportive working environment with the opportunity to develop your career. You will have a great work-life balance and be rewarded for your hard work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply on Seek. Applications close 25th October 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How would you rate your English language skills?