Trainee Sales Consultant (No Experience Required!)
Advertiser: My JoblistMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $40,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
QLD Interactive is an outsourced sales and marketing company that represents clients in ways that they cannot themselves.
With over 20 years of combined experience in the sales industry, we work to bring marketing out of the digital confinements and back in to the real one; offering our clients endless growth and advancement.
From our unique and effective in-person marketing presentations, QLD Interactive has secured an unbeatable reputation for developing customer relationships, increasing sales and building brand advocacy for our substantial clients. For not only our clients, but our staff, there are endless growth and progression opportunities for the future.
We are looking for competitive, extraverted and business minded people that are looking to progress their career in sales. Initial responsibilities would include:
- Face-to-face customer interactions
- Professional client representations
- Sales Tracking
- Reporting directly to management
- Professional Image and Genuine Care for our clients
We provide full training throughout employment with us in all areas of sales and leadership. Ideally, we are looking for ambitious candidates where responsibilities can include (and not limited to:)
- Team leadership and management
- Team training (in-house and field based)
- Conference Calls and Public Speaking
- Interstate and International Travel
The Important Bits!
- Fluent in English
- Full-Time position
- Base Salary + Bonus' (This is not a commission only role)
- Looking for a career, rather than just another job!
- Excited about travel!
We believe the only limit is your commitment and imagination. If this sounds like you, click APPLY today. We will be in contact with potential applicants in the next 1-5 days with further information.
We're social too: @qldinteractive http://www.qldinteractive.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?