Advertiser: Liquid InteractiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Testing & Quality Assurance
Liquid Interactive is one of Brisbane’s most exciting independent digital experience agencies. We are looking for an experienced and passionate Test Engineer to enhance the quality and efficiency of our technical delivery capabilities for our clients.
The role will see you work in close collaboration with our multidisciplinary team including Developers, Designers, Data Analysts, Marketers, Project Managers and other external stakeholders.
We pride ourselves on going deep into a problem and delivering quality solutions for our clients. This requires strong analytical thinking, commitment and a consultative and team-based approach to your work.
At Liquid we genuinely embrace diversity in our team, which is why we deliberately look for T-shaped people—someone with a deep knowledge of their craft, but also other diverse interests. We’re looking for someone that is confident, honest and authentic, and values a strong workplace culture.
We build a range of digital experience products including websites, web and mobile apps, eLearning, eCommerce and marketing campaigns.
The Test Engineer plays a critical role in defining and delivering the quality required to maintain our reputation for delivering great digital experiences.
You will need to show a minimum 2-3 years experience as a Test Engineer (or similar role) with knowledge of testing and quality assurance principles and an understanding of agile delivery.
Your responsibilities include:
- Test automation and automation infrastructure development
- Write, execute and maintain test automation scripts
- Work with Developers, UX/UI Designers, Project Managers in an Agile environment to ensure quality
- Collaborate with the project team to write test plan and test cases
- Perform risk based exploratory testing
- Expose defects
- Explore the latest tools and techniques to continuously improve testing
To be successful you'll need:
- Experience in automation testing (e.g. Katalon, Cucumber, Selenium)
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Understanding and experience in both Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Experience in web testing - Cross browser, UX, functional, and responsive testing (including mobile platforms - iOS and Android)
- Experience with project development software e.g. JIRA
- Experience with Bug tracking/logging tools/extensions e.g. X-Ray (JIRA), Bug Shooting
- Experience in the writing and execution of test cases
- Experience in MS Office
- Ability to multitask and work on more than one project/client
- Ability to work to timelines including deadlines, milestones and check-ins
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
We specialise in the development of web and mobile based products for government so your proven ability to test against WCAG Accessibility standards will strengthen your application.
We encourage you to share any additional skills and qualities including your shared knowledge and experiences which will only add to what is already in place within our team.
If you want to create genuine change to people's lives by delivering high quality digital experiences, please apply!!
To apply for this role, you must have working rights to work in Australia.
Given the large quantity of applicants, only shortlisted applicants successful for an interview will be contacted.
All applications must be submitted through SEEK.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years of experience do you have as a QA test analyst?