Experienced Kitchen Hand
Advertiser: Motto MottoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $15 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Kitchen & Sandwich Hands
Motto Motto Japanese Kitchen is a modern Japanese casual dining restaurant that focuses on quality above all else to constantly enhance the guest experience. We are committed to continually building on a strong company culture and team engagement throughout all we do whilst respecting and developing our highly valued team members.
Great opportunity has opened up for a experienced production kitchen hand to join our team in a state of the art production kitchen, reporting to the production supervisor your duties/responsibilities will include but not limited to,
- Assisting the chefs with basic food prep
- Operation of commercial dishwasher
- Maintain a clean & orderly work area
- Control incoming goods and stock rotation
- Maintain food safety standards
- Accuracy with a knife
Experience in a production kitchen is a must, the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a production kitchen.
If this sounds like you, then follow the link to submit your resume along with your cover letter. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and growing business!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a kitchen hand?
- Do you hold a current Food Handlers certificate?