Software Developer - Graduate Program
Advertiser: FDM Group Australia Pty Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $55,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
There are thousands of graduates in the market, stand out from the crowd.
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. Digital careers need intelligent, analytical minds, people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of change.
Regardless of your degree subject, we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology. FDM offers numerous career paths for you to choose, and that’s why in 2018 alone, we have launched the careers of over 2,000 graduates. FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations such as ANZ, HSBC, Macquarie Group and KPMG Australia.
We currently have over 3,000 consultants on-site and you could be next!
How is the program structured?
Your journey will begin at FDM’s training academy in Sydney where we will fund your training and industry recognised qualifications, as well as provide you with mentoring and support throughout. Our award-winning Graduate Program provides a wealth of opportunity to gain transferable skills as well as becoming an expert in your field. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our prestigious clients during the two-year programme.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the digital and banking / finance sector
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced environments
- Passion for technology
- Any programming experience
- Be geographically flexible throughout Australia (Sydney and Melbourne) to support our clients
- Be able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
- Eligible to work in Australia (citizen / permanent resident)
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, fundamental programming in SQL, UNIX and Java.
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today?
If you wish to apply please use the following link: https://apply.fdmgroup.com/?chkCategory=1&chkCategory=2&chkCategory=3&lstRegion=7