Digital Marketing Specialist
Advertiser: HROnboardMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Direct Marketing & CRM
About the business:
HROnboard is a Human Resources SaaS platform with an amazing team, culture and solution. We are on a mission to create amazing employee journeys with our employee onboarding platform. HROnboard is owned by ELMO Software Limited (ASX: ELO). This role will initially be based in our current office in Ringwood/Eastland and move to the CBD in July 2020 to be located with the wider ELMO Melbourne team.
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our agile marketing team and work with us to accelerate demand and create kick-ass marketing journeys.
Who we're looking for:
First and foremost, we're after someone who shares our values: being disciplined and a master of your craft, an innovator who takes risks, and being passionate, honest and fun.
Of course, we also need a certain level of experience and expertise for a position as important as this one:
- Have at least 2+ years of experience in digital growth marketing
- Know your way around marketing automation, Wordpress and CRM's, Google Analytics, AdWords etc
- Is a natural writer who loves communicating business solutions in an innovative way
- A passion for software and technology - we are a tech company!
- An eye for design and producing visually appealing collateral
- Be comfortable with HTML, CSS and basic image editing
You will enjoy roles that:
- Allow you to be a self-starter and not be micro-managed
- Show your passion for your work
- Allow your voice to be heard and be an active contributor to the team and company
About the role
Your role will include:
- Content Generation - designing and writing content for case studies, videos, blog articles, sales collateral, presentations and more
- Marketing Campaigns - designing and writing content for email campaigns, lead nurture, DM, marketing automation
- Conversion Optimisation - plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Leveraging our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- You'll liaise closely with other teams including product, sales and customer success
You'll be encouraged to learn and expand your skills by taking part in quarterly training, lunch n learns, geeking out on new tech.
Reasons why you should work for us:
- We run a transparent company - this means our people understand our strategy, performance, goals and decision-making process
- We have great customers - we work with friendly HR people in amazing brands (think Boost Juice, Vodafone, carsales, Metricon)
- You love to push yourself - we're constantly re-evaluating what we do, challenging ourselves and learning new things
- TGIF - every Friday we eat together, finish early and let dogs roam the office for some furry fun!
- Family-friendly - we value the work/life balance - a lot of us have young families so we're flexible with working hours and commitments
Reasons why you should NOT work for us:
- You don't like change - experimenting, testing and change is continuous in a growing business
- You want a job, not a career - maybe you'd be better off at a very large company
- You really don't like dogs
- You don't know what SaaS is
Don't miss this chance, apply today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?