Assistant Restaurant Manager
Advertiser: Grand Pacific GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
Pos # 100
This exciting role is to work with a team to ensure the venue exceeds guest expectations. Your focus will be on customer service, assisting in the coordination of daily operations of the business, leading a motivated and dedicated professional team and ensuring efficient and effective operational performance for business growth.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- 'Hands On' management style on premise.
- Ability to effectively recruit and train staff
- Establish, implement and maintain appropriate systems and procedures for the restaurant including events where required.
- Liaise with all managers to better understand operational needs and areas for development, likewise to ensure managers are fully informed of operational objectives, purposes and achievements.
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with the venue's requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Maintain strong relations with internal and external stakeholders for the successful day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for ensuring all staff deliver a high level of customer service.
- Ensure the restaurant meets with the highest compliance standards set by the industry.
Skills and experience
- Must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Customer service focus
- Exposure to recruitment and people development
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Professional, upbeat and friendly personality
- High level of attention to detail.
- Must have the Rights to Work in Australia Full-Time
Job Benefits and Perks
Dunbar House is part of the Grand Pacific Group (GPG), a portfolio of premium venues in Sydney including The Blue Room. The Grand Pacific Group has a high level of experience within the hospitality industry and are looking for a positive, honest, genuine, team-focused person. We like to work with people who are also passionate about encouraging other motivated, highly talented people to do their best!
A great life style this position is a 4-5 day roster primarily day.
Above award rates are on offer for the right candidate and will depend on level of experience.
GPG is committed to its employees and therefore offers a great training and development program.
If you feel you possess these qualities and are interested in becoming part of the team, please APPLY NOW via seek.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an assistant restaurant manager?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?