Gaming Staff - Hotel Royal TorrensvillePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Gaming
We currently have a casual vacancy for an experienced Gaming Staff member at the Hotel Royal, situated on Henley Beach Road, Torrensville.
The successful applicant will posses the following skills and attributes:
- Provision of the highest level of customer service
- A happy, positive disposition
- Previous experience as a Gaming Employee in a busy environment
- Previous experience with Bluize loyalty systems an advantage
- Knowledge of Gaming Legislation and Responsible Gambling provisions
- Promotional knowledge and ability
- Confidence using a microphone in the Gaming Room
- Knowledge of current machines in the market and their popularity
- Experience with SA lotteries and Keno
Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) certificate?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a gaming attendant?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?