- Job Listing Date
- 26 Sept 2019
- Albury Area
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Other
Caravan Parks of Australia is looking for a Park Support Officer to join our company and help with the general grounds maintenance and operations of Great Aussie Holiday Park. This is a one person position and requires living onsite.
You will receive a remuneration package comprising of an annual salary of $47,500 + Super in addition to onsite accommodation (2-bedroom cabin) including utilities (electricity, water, and gas).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- General grounds care and park repairs
- General building and facilities maintenance and repairs
- Maintenance of pool, amenities block, BBQ area, etc.
- Maintenance and basic servicing of park equipment
- Preparing and maintaining garden beds including weeding, planting, mulching, irrigation, chemical application, etc.
- Relieve during Park Managers RDO’s
- Share on-call duties with the Park Managers
- Ability to work both under the instructions of the Park Managers and unsupervised
- Good grounds keeping skills
- Good handyman skills
- Some computer skills
- Have a current driver licence
- Ability to operate plant and equipment
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills
- Physically fit and enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude
- Friendly and outgoing personality with the ability to be assertive when necessary
- Understanding of WH&S responsibilities
- Horticulture experience
- Basic NewBook knowledge
- Caravan park experience
- A trade certificate – but not essential
- First aid qualified
The applicant must have a valid Working with Children Check. If you don't have this Check, you can still apply and request it once you become successful for the position.
The applicant must also agree to random drug and alcohol testing.
You will be working 10 days in a 14 day period, however rosters are not fixed and will vary depending on operational requirements. This will include working some weekends and public holidays.
IMPORTANT: To apply, please send your cover letter and resumes mentioning the reference "Great Aussie PSO" to: firstname.lastname@example.org