Advertiser: Terrace LocksmithsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Sept 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Locksmiths
About the business
Terrace Locksmiths has been established for over 40 years. It has recently changed owners in December 2018 and we are looking to expand the business. At Terrace Locksmiths we have a wide variety of customers, residential and commercial that span all over Newcastle, Port Stephens and the Hunter regions. We are all about our customers and providing them with the best service possible.
About the role
Terrace Locksmiths is looking at hiring an in house Locksmith with experience. It will be part time, 2 - 3 days per week, 8:30am - 5pm (potential to move to full time). No weekend work. We can discuss how many and what days when we first meet.
Your role will include -
- Day to day running of shop, putting stock away and keeping it clean and tidy.
- Answering inbound calls and booking jobs/quotes.
- Face to face counter service with customers.
- Handling customer enquiries and maintaining existing customer accounts.
- Ensuring stock levels are sufficient and placing orders for new stock.
- Cutting keys for commercial, residential or automotive.
- Helping the tradesman prepare their jobs/vans for the following day.
Benefits and perks
Part time work, no weekends!
Annual leave/sick leave pro rated.
Fun, friendly environment within a small team of 2 existing tradesman.
Ongoing, hands on training and support.
Skills and experience
Basic requirements -
Certificate III in Locksmithing is preferable but if not applicable, then experience in cutting keys and basic locksmith skills required.
Security Licence preferable but not necessarily required.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?