- Job Listing Date
- 26 Sept 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
About the business
The purpose of Kingswood Sports is Working to Win with humility, integrity and passion!
Kingswood Sports provides quality facilities, services, and high standards of hospitality. Members and guests enjoy our bistro, bar and gaming area, bowling greens as well as our promotions and entertainment, whilst receiving the best customer service from our team.
We are known for being the Home of the Sydney Roosters and pride ourselves for the close association.
About the role
The role will include the below:
- Develop strong relationships with our members
- Provide bar and food service
- Provide information on club activities
- Checking membership cards and enforcing club by-laws and entry requirements.
- Working with poker machines, TAB and KENO.
- Meet and greet members and guests
- Check membership cards
Benefits and perks
- Join a passionate team, that embodies our vision of "Always have something to crow about"
- You will be lead by a supportive and inclusive General Manager and Supervisor team
- Compensation for working over time
- 40% discount to our food outlets Group wide
- Free Sydney Roosters home game pass
- A competitive reward & recognition program; including instant recognition, monthly awards and end of year awards
- Programs that encourage development, health & well-being
You will be required to be flexible with your availability which includes weekdays and nights, weekends and public holidays.
If you are passionate about a career in hospitality and are motivated by interacting with a variety of people on a daily basis, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?