- Job Listing Date
- 26 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Competitive salary with uncapped bonuses
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
- No collections experience required - 4 week paid training - No weekends
- Fast track to leadership – Ongoing development - Award winning career pathways
- Celebrate success - Small collaborative teams - Supportive leaders - Sydney CBD
We believe our collections agents provide customer service and that’s why we call them Customer Relationship Managers. As part of a close team and with support on hand, you’ll manage a portfolio of accounts and assist customers to resolve a financial problem. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Generating and investigating leads
- Making high levels of outbound calls
- Negotiating with customers
- Problem solving
What’s in it for you?
- Location: Close to Wynyard station
- Salary: Competitive salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Growth: your salary will be eligible for review every 6 months for the first 18 months
- Training: 4 weeks of paid training and then ongoing training to equip you with all the skills you will require
- Qualifications: gain a nationally recognised Certificate III and IV in Financial Services during work time - on us!
- Progression: potential to move into a senior role within 12 months. Most of our leaders started off as Customer Relationship Managers, so career progression is not just lip service. We practice what we preach.
- Bonuses: our targets are achievable and bonuses lucrative and we pay for near target performance
- Monthly massages: yes… you read that correctly!
- Fresh fruit: free fruit delivered to the office
- Bi Monthly award functions: we celebrate the success of our workforce and have fun
- Job stability: we’re the market leaders and offer genuine career progression
- Exclusive employee benefits: Including our return to work baby bonus
What are we looking for?
We value attitude over experience and we trust our ability to give you great skills. If you’re currently working in industries such as hospitality, retail or sales and looking for a new challenge, we’d love to hear from you. You should be:
- Great communicator: clear and confident with the ability to have tough conversations
- Persuasive: able to positively influence others
- Competitive: we get a kick out of competing with each other and other teams
- Respectful: every conversation needs empathy and understanding
- Growth mindset: open to feedback, keen to be the best they can be
Who are we?
We believe everyone should repay their debts and we assist people who don’t think they can to find a way to do so.
We’re 1500+ strong, with offices across Australia, USA and the Philippines. We’re a profitable ASX200 company, with 2 main business streams: debt purchase and consumer lending. At the heart of our business is the fairness, respect and inclusion of all our customers and staff. We’re proud of our business. You don’t have to be mean to be a debt collector!