Casual Educators and Lead Educators - Certificate III/ Diploma Qualified
Advertiser: Lady Gowrie Child CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Sept 2019
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Positions available to commence now.
Have you experienced the difference of working in a community-based not for-profit early childhood education and care service?
Lady Gowrie Qld is a leader in ECEC, sponsoring a diverse range of early childhood education and care services. This includes: nine child centres with embedded kindergarten programs, sessional kindergartens and an integrated child and family support service.
We are seeking talented and motivated Educators and Lead Educators with Certificate III and Diploma Qualifications to join our child centre team based in Townsville. These are casual positions and are available for an immediate start.
Positions are available across all age groups.
Key duties relate to the provision of high quality early childhood education and care. This includes: designing and implementing quality curricula; working in partnership with children and families; and working as a member of a dynamic team.
Applicants need to hold a minimum 1 or 2 year qualification in Early Childhood.
Benefits of working for Lady Gowrie include:
- a family-friendly work environment
- access to a range of professional development opportunities.
Join the dynamic team at Lady Gowrie and enhance your career opportunities.
Please email resumes to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Do you have professional child care experience?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care?