Service Desk and Dispatch
Advertiser: Intuit TechnologiesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About the Company:
Intuit Technologies is a Tasmanian owned and operated information and communications technology (ICT) company. With over 100 employees and five offices throughout Australia, we offer a wide range of services tailored to meet business needs. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. Over the past 20 years, we have provided more than 5,000 clients with up-to-date, cost-effective ICT solutions while ensuring their needs are met in a fast, friendly manner. Our clients tell us what sets us apart from other ICT providers is our expertise, professionalism and dedication to providing solutions that result in a positive return on investment.
About the Role:
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients and vendors via phone, email, and incident management system.
- Maintain contact with clients and vendors, and aid until a satisfactory resolution is achieved.
- Effectively and readily communicate issues and solutions.
- Document all work completed and help build a knowledge base of problems and solutions.
- Maintain timely and accurate records in the time management and ticketing system.
- Escalate to and assist other staff members in problem diagnosis and resolution
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Willingness to work and a can-do attitude.
- Strong focus on client clients and genuine desire to assist.
- Analytical and technical aptitude.
- Methodical and disciplined approach to problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet KPls.
- Microsoft products, including Office 365, Windows server and workstation, and Office application packages.
- Basic understanding of networking including VoIP telephony.
- Desirable certifications include Cert lll / Cert lV in IT, Diploma in IT, ITIL Foundations Certification.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- How would you rate your English language skills?