Product Designer (UX & UI)
Advertiser: Jumbo Interactive LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
Jumbo Interactive (ASX: JIN) is a leading digital retailer of official government and charitable lotteries. We utilise the latest technology to craft an engaging and entertaining purchase experience for our customers across a range of digital platforms.
Why work at Jumbo
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: flexible working hours, the latest technology, extended parental leave, quarterly massages, meditation classes, paid team lunches, plenty of parties and most importantly we have two chefs providing you delicious and healthy lunches every day
Product Design is a hybrid role of both UX & UI design. You will be working alongside other Product Designers, as well as our Head of Customer Experience.
- Initially your role will be to design and shape digital user-centric products and experiences.
- You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive user interface.
- After training you will also be responsible for conducting user research and translating them into wireframes and prototypes.
- Helping Developers design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
We’d like you to have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a UI/UX designer. We may consider applicants with less experience if you have a strong portfolio - please include a link to your portfolio in your cover letter.
- Experience working in agile teams with Developers and UX Designers will also be favoured.
All applicants must include a link to their portfolio in either the CV or cover letter. Those applicants who do not provide a link to their portfolio will not be considered.
Visit http://www.jumbointerative.com to learn more about the business and the many benefits of working for Jumbo!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a user experience (UX) designer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the product development lifecycle?
- How many years of graphic design experience do you have?