Massage Therapist Or Beauty Therapist
Advertiser: Ripple Massage and BeautyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Sept 2019
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- $50 - $70 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Natural Therapies & Alternative Medicine
Massage And Beauty Therapists - $50 to $70 an hour dependent on availability
- 100% flexible to suit you.
- Achieve work/life balance
- Above industry $$
- Busy business, lots of bookings
- Professional, well established company
- Great reputation, operating since 2005
Looking for therapists for the following regions :
* Byron Bay Lismore Ballina Kingscliff .. All Northern NSW
* Gold Coast or
* Brisbane or
* Central Coast NSW
Come work for a down to earth, friendly, professional business that values its therapists.
Ripple is a national mobile massage and beauty company and we are busy and expanding our teams. We are now hiring for all regions in VIC, NSW, ACT, SA, WA and QLD.
A fantastic opportunity now exists for employment as a Beauty or Massage Therapist.
The work is 100% flexible to suit you.
Ripple Therapists are committed to providing great massage and beauty treatments and customer service.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
• Qualifications in Beauty and/or Massage (minimum Cert IV in massage or Beauty, must be able to do basic massage)
• Exceptional Customer Service skills
• Some weekend availability
• Professional and 100% reliable
• Passionate about their work
• Must have own ABN, reliable car, high quality table and towels
* Current Police Check
Generous benefits including free training and a friendly team environment.
If you would like to join our vibrant team and work for Australia's premier mobile service please apply now and email your resume to:
Please email APPLY ONLINE AT https://www.ripplemassage.com.au/about-us/employment-ripple-massage/
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following massage therapy qualifications have you obtained?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?