Advertiser: ToBeMe Early Learning CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $50,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Early Childhood
About the business
ToBeMe Early Learning Centre is a privately owned company. At ToBeMe, we have administration/Head office to support our educators, Operations Director, Educational Directors, Customer relation Manager, Finance team, and Training officer. At ToBeMe we live by the philosophy “Allowing children to become their best selves” and are striving to be the world’s industry leaders in early childhood education.
About the role
We are looking for experienced Diploma educator with excellent communication skills, who has the ability to build strong and lasting relationships.
Benefits and perks
- Amazing Centre with beautiful new resources
- Onsite staff parking
- Organisation that offers training and future career development
- Supportive Network including Operational Director
- Staff Uniforms
Skills and experience
· Diploma in Children's Services
· Current Working with Children Check
·Minimum 2 years experience in early childhood
· Anaphylaxis/ Asthma/ CPR and First Aid Certificates
· Understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have experience planning and implementing education programs in an early learning environment?
- How many years' experience do you have as an early childhood educator?
- Have you completed a Bachelor of Education - Early Childhood?