Barista/Full Time - Salary
Advertiser: Ital Baci Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Other
We are a busy cafe at the Crown Entertainment Complex at Southgate in Melbourne. We are currently inviting an experienced and enthusiastic Barista to join our team. The focus of the Barista is to serve our customers in a friendly, courteous, efficient and professional manner.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience as a Barista with exceptional coffee making skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Using point-of-sale technology
- High standard of cleaning work space
- A high standard of personal hygiene and grooming
- Be punctual, efficient and courteous
- Work well in a team
- Flexibility to work morning, afternoon or evening, 5 shifts, over a Monday to Sunday roster including public holidays when necessary.
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills including a high standard of speaking English
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude,
- and a commitment to providing excellent coffee, food and service!
References are essential upon application.
Only permanent Australian residents need apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a barista?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?