- Job Listing Date
- 30 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Security Services
SNP Security prides itself in being the leading integrated security services provider in Australia. We are currently seeking candidates with outstanding people skills to work in our Aviation Division providing passenger screening services at Canberra Airport.
The Aviation Screening Officer assists passengers in their transit through domestic and international screening at Canberra airport. The role may also include working in Checked Baggage Screening; Staff and Goods Screening and/or Airside Screening. The Roster at Canberra airport offers rotating hours from 4.00am to midnight, seven days a week. Initially the roles will commence as casual but may become part time or full time in due course.
The qualities of a great Aviation Security Officer are the ability to provide unexpected levels of customer service, exceptional communication, impeccable personal presentation and the desire to learn new skills. Sound like you?
To be considered for these roles, you must have:
- Current security licence (1A)
- Certificate II in Security Operations
- Current First Aid certificate
- An understanding of the current threat environment and the Australian Government legislation which covers aviation security
- A high standard of customer service
- Teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Professional conduct
- You should be confident, keen to learn new skills, and a friendly, outgoing person
- To be successful in your application you will need to pass a full pre-employment medical assessment and drug and alcohol testing
- A Current Working with Vulnerable People Card would be an advantage but not a requirement
What’s on offer?
- Full paid training and uniform provided
- Career growth and development opportunities
In April 2018, SNP joined the Certis Group, Asia’s leading advanced integrated security services provider. This relationship will enhance the Australian market with cutting-edge expertise in service excellence frameworks, innovation and technology. Check us out.
SNP's values are fundamental to our success. They are the foundation of our company, define who we are and set us apart from the competition.
If you are keen to join the revolution hit APPLY NOW.
SNP Security promotes diversity in the workplace through our #ConnectedWomen initiative and via our Indigenous partnership with Corroboree Security.
How to Apply:
If this role interests you please do not delay and click on the 'Apply' button now to submit your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current security licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in security operations?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Please state the days and hours you are available to work: